Thread: One for Pig
View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 16:22   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: One for Pig

The study is probably correct in that when women are sobre the idea of casual sex doesnt appeal.

However after a couple of glasses of whatever women drink there views completly change.

Quote:
"But when they talked about casual sex they didn't give those reasons.

"Rather it was because they were looking for something - looking for love or because they had got drunk or were high on drugs.
Most women are up for it, they just wont admit it when they are sobre. If women were surveyed when they they were drunk the results would be completly different.

Also most women look for

Quote:
"Sex is an emotional experience for women so how could they have sex without being emotionally involved?"
If you can make the women feel all warm and lovely and that shes special you can still screw her, you just dont phone her. For her she might have thought it was more meaningful but for you its casual sex.

A man would do a fair bit to get a girl into bed, a women on the other hand needs to feel wanted. This is what men do.

Women dont I believe go out looking to get laid, they look for partners and when a guy gives them attention and affectionate attention at that then in there drunken state they might think this can lead to a relationship (which it can often do) and hence they will sleep with him.

My favourite bit from this article was

Quote:
Dr Owens added: "However, if you go out wondering what might happen, ready to give as well as receive, you might have the most wonderful adventure."
If women for a minute stopped thinking about love and stuff and actually tried to enjoy sex they could have the most wonderful sex. However they are normally too cut up worrying about marrying this guy to not actually getting what they want (ie a full blown orgasm) so miss out on great sex. For guys it doesnt take much to get them off.

For me the best sex I have had was when I was with my ex ex girlfriend who I was dating for about a year and half. It was intimate and beautiful as we both gave each other great times.

My 2 cents anyway.