View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 20:07   #1208
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Undoubtedly! But my point is, that Ult have forced the need for people to block vs them, because they have more than 1 alliances worth of players playing for them.

I am sure Ult (+ co) could roll over anyone '1 on 1' - but whining about napping/blocking while you go around with your own 'special friend' of an alliance battering anyone who stands in your way, effectively having your own block from tick 0, seems a tad delusional.
You just called HEROES + Ultores a block right? How pathetic are you really, every time you come out with something its a lame excuse about why you napped the whole universe. But in fact it has nothing to do with Ult or HEROES, the part where you nap is to try and avoid all incoming cause you are too shit to deal with it. The fact you went crying like a little bitch to every alliance in the game after you got hit for 1 day clearly proves my point.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote