View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 20:40   #6
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Planetarion redesign update

Nick,

I'm not sure what your design background is - but I think the issue is we probably need input from people with a very diverse background.

I find it unlikely that one person is going to be an expert on:
-structuring sites to make information easily accessible
-laying out a site to make it easy to use
-styling a site to make it look interesting
-creating snazzy graphics to give the wow factor

many people have said the new portal layout it easier to use and more accessible - so you get some marks for point 2, some have even said they like the style so you get a little bit of point 3.

Point 1 requires complete redesigns of game/portal

So this leaves point 4. So my question is do you or fuibra have the capability to create exciting, attention grabbing imagery. Looking at all of the sites within the fubra portfolio I would suggest not. If this is the case there is no harm in admitting it and we can look to the community to support you in thoose aspects.

Please don't take this post as a moan - I merely want to find out what capabilities we have avaialble to produce a new portal/ingame skin and what gaps will need filling.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote