View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 10:17   #3
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 23 Ship Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Hi, and thanks for an informative start on the stats suggestions, may I enquire as to what you are doing towards defence capabilities, with you saying that both attackfleets for each race is able to roid I see pain in the defencedepartment. And also, could you outline the changes from last rounds stats as that is almost more important.
I presume you don’t understand what I meant?

I didn't mean each race class can roid every race, I meant each class could be used well to roid.

As regards the defensive problems, each race has to only build 2 ships that are off attack class ships which should help a great deal (etd 3, but they combine FR ships against EMP, so it's really 1). The emphasis again though is placed upon planets needing to cross defend each other, meaning those that use fleet more efficiently will be the ones that have success.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote