Thread: Espionage
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 02:29   #46
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Espionage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Lots of rubbish

First of all, the "realism" in the game. We are talking about ships that teleport fracking asteroids from one planet to another. We are talking about ships that only targets certain types of shipshulls. We are talking about ships that is only capable of destroying structures on the surface on planets...

Can we STOP trying to use "realism" as an argument for bringing in something someone wants to change?? Its utter moronic. For example when we use this "jumpgate" technology I understand is somehow adapted from Babylon 5, please watch the original series as they are able to pick up fleet movements far away from the jumpgate at B5 and along time before they jump into the gate at B5.. Therefore I think scans are possible "realisticly" the way I interpret the universe in Planetarion. If we had full realism, noone would have had ships capable of leaving their own galaxy..

Secondly, the game changes I dont have a problem with. But now you want to do this total new shape of PA, that causes PA to halt for over a month before we get a real round, then there will be several months (my guess) before we will get the PaN round. Are you guys not afraid that all the waiting time will make people loose interest of the game??

And, I am working on some extended changesuggestions based on the thread i had earlier about some changes I saw as possible outcomes. (orignal thread here: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187824) But my main pri will always lie with the alliance im helping "running"

And last, why is it so difficult to clab together this "freeround" in 2-3 weeks and start the game allready?