Thread: Neg Reps
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 17:42   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Neg Reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
If its not that important to you, why not just have it removed
While the green blobs under my name give me almost unlimited Internet Powers which I can use to watch your house from space or turn little babies into cornstalks at my very whim, they are not a sign of me being a forum admin of sorts. In other words, it's not my call.

The fact that many people are using the system seems to suggest that it's a welcome feature, even if there is the occasional person who can't deal with getting negative rep and has to create two threads after each other to complain about getting neg repped. If, however, you feel you have a good case as to why JammyJim should overcome his natural inertia and remove the reputation system, feel free to send him a PM with your request.