Thread: Neg Reps
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 16:58   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Neg Reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
When you give a negrep without actually giving a reason why, or just write some insulting that isnt really being useful with the negrep system is it?
And what exactly would knowing who neg repped you change about this? What purpose will this serve but for you to sit around waiting for an opportunity to take revenge upon whomever neg repped you?

Because I'm pretty sure that's not the idea of the rep system either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
i agree with this alot, negreps can be abused so easily.
Here I refer to my earlier statement that caring about Internet Points is really silly to begin with.