Thread: Neg Reps
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 14:19   #5
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Neg Reps

I know what you are saying there... wasnt Jammy Jim and the other Mods suppose to get rid of annom reps months ago or was that abandoned?
Comments from a Mod/Mod spokesperson would be welcomed about this.
In my case for example in r18 where I was being repped. Don't get me wrong like everyone else you are entitled to your opinion a few examples were...

"You're a stupid, pathetic coward, just like the rest of your command"

"The only thing you have any right to is my dismay at the fact that you value sycophancy and cowardice above the ideals your alliance so publically preaches. I hate hypocrisy and convenience of belief and I will not shirk from berating you for it."

So much so that they left it unsigned...Shock horror, kind of ironic isnt it.
You could argue that the purpose of annon neg rep is there to prevent retaliations / reprisals, because had it been signed / revealed neg rep I would have looked them up and Fleetcaught / bashed them. Sorry but I am that type of person. Then again if you can't take it don't dish it out could be the reverse arguement. I do think that rep should be revealed.