View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2010, 16:42   #30
LgJohnFantrific

LgJohnFantrific is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Implement some form of geography

think cluster reduced tt in attack and def and thus wars a brilliant idea to bring back ..it would throw an extra curveball into the same alliances winning every round and what with the private gals coming back. it could b only chance some of the smaller allis have of giving it some to the big alliances and their private gals- yes i know the smaller allis r in private gals too.

or even why not do something totally different and divide clusters down the middle..odd galaxies r alligned n even r alligned- so odd can attack even and odd can defend odd with the reduced tt for both attack and defend within a cluster. so u get a game in a game for those wanting to take part and forge cluster alliances albeit a bit forced.. reason im suggesting a forced bringing together which galaxies do not have to be involved in is this 2nd idea...read on.
at start of round, a date is announced ,lets say midway through the round or even 2/3 named 'the great purge' which is when kind of like a shuffle will take place within clusters where a snapshot of gals ranking within cluster is taken and then shuffled so 1st,,3rd,5th,etc are hardwired allied and 2nd,4th,6th etc ..this would mean enemies would have to become friends with enemies and should help stop the farming.
i know this would mean a massive rewrite of game but i think it would be fun...even if u view what i say as total hogwash, im all for just bringing back reduced cluster tt in both attack and def and let a natural equalisation occur where some r farmed n some succeed.

cant remember which round it was but i remember being in cluster alliance p10dn and we went up against p10a and kicked their butts -it was bloody good fun and added an extra dimension to the game
LgJohnFantrific is offline   Reply With Quote