Thread: Illuminati r66
View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 10:23   #50
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Illuminati r66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Actually, Black Flag was me, ChronoX and NoXious. We own the rights to the tag. You, Connovar and SoulS were only 'HC's' in Black Flag for a couple of rounds before you quit. You may have been one of the original founders of the alliance (as was I), but you quit when the going got tough.

Just to clarify, when Black Flag was first formed, I was invited to HC along side you, Connovar, SoulS and NoXiouS. ChronoX was made HC after round two, and you and Connovar just idled out. You and Connovar just went inactive while we was still building up a core, so I don't think you have the right to call Black Flag 'yours'. If it wasn't for the hard work of my team, Black Flag would've disbanded before we reached our prime due to weak HCs like yourself.

Connovar and SoulS did some work towards building Black Flag for the minimal time they were there, but your participation was minimal.

You lost your rights to the alliance when you quit prematurely with the minimal effort you put in. I honestly don't think anyone in Black Flag will know who you are due to you going inactive so prematurely. The member-base recognises the leaders of the alliance. You coming on here babbling on that Black Flag was yours is just comedy.

The tag has been under mine/ChronoX/NoXiouS' ownership for the last 5/7 rounds. You went awol after the second round and the tag was registered by the third.
I thought Black Flag was a FAnG BG. Thats why the original channel is owned by someone who never was BF HC, and he kept the channel for troll?
If so, the BF name does belong to the FAnG guys

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote