Thread: Illuminati r66
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 10:11   #8
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Illuminati r66

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
that being said, i think the game needs a new alliance as the game stagnates
with the same old Hcs and same politics let me give you a hint for next round
if nothing changes, Ct will wait on any alliance to take on ultores and will lead a block , if you aren't bored about the same story happening every round, i am
thats why we need new HCs with no grudges that is the main reason Illuminati hc team handling politics would be players that hold no grudges against other alliances
Best of luck with the alliance.

However I dont think it is the current makeup of alliances that creates this story round after round. It is a result of Ult's dominance when they are playing to win. As such if Ult wants to compete next round unless you manage to construct an equally strong alliance the overall dynamics will be similar (I hope you succeed). Either you block against them so repeating the same story or else your openness means bandwagoning with the top leading to hegemony and bitterness among the rest of the community.

Alternatively the repeat story could be upset if another alliance targets ult early!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote