Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:03   #190
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If a boundary exists, it's not between the real-world and internet, it's between the funny and not-funny.

In real-life, calling someone a drooling piss-covered spastic can be pretty funny. However, when you realise however that the person actually is a (literal) drooling spastic who's just pissed themselves then the whole affair becomes less funny.

That's basically what happened here.
what if i phoned up your work and proved you were a druggy to them and you got fired and had to beg for change to survive?

Funny, yes. beyond the line, definitely.

There needs to be boundaries between the internet and real life to keep what we do here seperate; otherwise it all goes to pot.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote