Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 10:03   #169
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
You guys are all jerks

If I posted a thread about me and my (admittedly non-existent) girlfriend's problems, and showed you an excerpt from a blog or something, I'd be really pissed off if you found it and linked her back here.

As hilariously funny it may seem to some of you, this is a bit cockish.

Sorry to take the moral high-ground. But it is. She seems to have taken it in good spirits though. I hope that isn't just an internet facade.
I don't see why its cockish. It's not like we know her, we only really "know" travler and like most people you stick up for the people you know and the people you don't.

She has hardly been ok.

She posted on a blog, which friends and family read (and now GD) about how her husband is "cheating".

She then tells travler she is going to divorce him for every penny.

She then steals travlers nick on the forums and starts posting under his name.

I think sure posting on her blog is crossing the line, I said it as a foundation to potential comedy, I havent signed up to comment on it yet, and nor do I envisage to.

But then I also don't think anyone else on GD will post on her blog either.

This is our ground, if she wants to nick her husbands account then she can play by our rules.