Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 09:48   #168
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
I have scanned thro the blog and from what i can see, she reacts normally to stuff, ie: gets angry etc, blames everyone else. Then goes to talk to her pastor, who tells her that she shouldnt stress over all of it .. that she is a good person and that god will deal with all of the people shes blaming .
Normally if you're religious, yeh. Religion educates people not to take action if something is wrong, she is a good example of the result of religion on modern society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Fatty here. Thank you for your admissions of possessing small penises, I mean comments. I appreciate you running my hit numbers up on my 360 however, I don't require your help in that matter. Perhaps you and my wayward husband should ALL get your own lives and a jolly good rogering for that matter. Stop scaring the women so that one might be unsober enough to consider dating you let alone be seen in public with you... You are all in my prayers fellas! Cheers!
Yay I'm finally gonna get laid cause a crazy fat christian chick that resembles Queen Lattifa, Eva Longoria and Selma Hayek prays for me! God bless religion!
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote