View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 12:43   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Newsflash : Arrogant car drivers found to be "complete faggots", survey says

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
It's not exactly like you have to drive "quickly" to break the speedlimits in rural Norway. Generally the limit is 80kmh (50mph), which most of the time is bloody ridicilous.

Besides, if you're stupid enough to actually follow the speedlimits, there will fairly fast be a large queue of angry cars behind you.
In that case, i'll learn to drive, and drive at 3mph below the speed writers till all the faggoty impatient drivers shunt me from behind. I can make my living suing faggots.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote