View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2018, 10:10   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Top planet rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
so no evidence for cheating of this round? and no evidence that fos ran the def planets last round.
This the funny thing, when asked last roumd who accepted them into tag nobody would say who did that.

Its black flag all over again, everyone knew they had 2 digit multies closed, nobody was willing to say who brought them around?

Ive been runnimg tags for 17 years, and ive never ever experinced a situation where me or my fellow HCs have no idea where/how certain "members" was allowed into my alliance. Yet this seems to be happening in every alliance that is caught with bogus planets?

You were there last round, didnt you bother to check the alliance log or ask question?
Or did you choose not to care about it?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote