Thread: Roid mayhem?
View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2017, 00:40   #30
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Roid mayhem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Because it was the original starting concept, the first decision made on how the set would look. Everything else was based off that. I know will constantly disagree with the small few who want 3 pods but that's just how it is. Also if I bend on something so fundamental to my vision of what I created then that opens the floodgates to everyone else to ask for changes on everything.

In equavilent to inventing spaghetti bolognese and being told I need to change the pasta to rice. Just not going to happen.
I'd say it's more like saying your dish desperately needs extra seasoning, but you think it tastes fine without.

But if you say not having that third pod is fundamental to your stats, then perhaps it's best not to use a fundamentally flawed set.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote