View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2010, 23:47   #11
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Galaxy system atm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Fully random might be fun to try for a couple of rounds.
There; a suggestion. At last!

I could quote your points and reply to them, vulgar, but nothing you said goes any further to justifying a conversational thread in this area of the forums.

Yes, I agree that the galaxy setup is awful and yes I agree something should be done. But this is supposed to be where ideas are put forward for the betterment of the game (if only in intention). I would love to hear suggestions for a better setup, which PATeam could easily impliment, but there doesn't seem to be much out there.

mz, in regards to your 'random round' idea - to the best of my knowledge every so often this is suggested, and then implemented as it's an easy answer to the demand for change. Upon having to endure actually playing a random round, the general consensus that I've borne witness to suggests that they're actually not all that enjoyable to play. You could argue that PA is generally shit, and one type of shit is as good as another, but I still think the 5-man bp system is currently the best system available.