View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2011, 21:01   #32
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
ND wanted to continue hitting Apprime, Rock decided against it then hit CT and ND in successive nights with Apprime and ODDR joining them.

Its fine if you're just playing for fun, then you dont have to justify your position. Joining a block and stagnating the round so you can get high scoring planets is fun for some people.

and it annoys me when people say, if you dont like something.. create an ally yourself to fix it. Its one of the most retarded comments you can make, its like saying.. "hey if you dont like PA.. make a game yourself instead of blaming the PA Team".
And what really anoys me is the complete disrespect you have shown to an alliance which has been around before you even graced us with your PA presence! Not only did you brand it a 'training alliance' and reffered to it as 'shit' just beciase its aims were not to come first you also now have the nerve to claim 2 alliances which have won PA before in previous rounds needed us (which you blatently called in public a TRAINING ALLIANCE) to acheive the goal of taking down Apprime. My Comment to you on irc was regards to all the stupid pms i got dictating how ROCK should be playing... erm why should ROCK do things just becuase YOU want things to be that way? Hence why i said stop dictating stuff to others and do it your dam self! And while your at it go read the PA wikki about the alliance ROCK and see its history, and see the quote which states how honest and respected ROCK has always been when doing pollitics. As your getting to really annoy me.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote