View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 15:06   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A.S.G.'s Rambling #115

I don't think it's necessarily a censorship thing. True, I can't go to my nightclub of choice dressed as a chav without facing some awkwardness, but would I really want to? No. I started wearing black clothes ages ago because I realised one day how annoying it was to have different colour clothes which clashed (noticable even to my insensitive eyes). Over the years it did mean that I gravitated towards gurlz who also wore black. And now my walkman is full of EBM goth shite. At no point was I self-censoring or whatever, it's just a natural progression of events.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote