Thread: Congrats ND
View Single Post
Unread 23 Aug 2011, 23:01   #45
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Congrats ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
xVx crashed about 4m score into TGV while CT was ahead with 10 days to go, kept on hitting TGV for at least another 3 days passing CT in the process. By then ND/DLR/p3n/ToF/Rock were hitting xVx and with 3 days to go xVx lost the lead to CT (mostly because of 3-4 member crashing, certainly not because CT did well, as proven by the huge gain ND had on both CT and xVx that night). Nowhere did CT manage to overtake with 'quite some ease'.
CT though were being hit by App and chums as well as xVx and we steamed past you.
Infact, I remember a xVx member posting on here that 'xVx can't lose, all we need to do is not crash'.
You can't use the argument 'we lost cause we crashed' as I have seen some say, thats part of the game, crashing happens to players who aren't good enough.

I will concede that xVx were being hit by CT/TGV/ToF but you have to concede that CT was being hit by App/xVx/p3n/ODDR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
The ceasefire was instigated from TGV as a response to CT pulling away from them at the time. I won't deny TGV had been winning the fight for about 10 days before that tho.
OK fair enough. My point though was contrary to claims that xVx could 'beat CT or ND alone' that you couldn't even beat TGV and were losing to them.

I think you are seeing history repeat itself, xVx having agreed to work with Ultores at which point you guaranteed you couldn't win this round. History with regards to 1up/exi etc will tell you why you have made a mistake.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote