Thread: physiotherapy
View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2007, 11:57   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: physiotherapy

Aryn, based on my medical knowledge from my sister who is a doctor and myself who has been several times to a fysio for sports and little injuries, you should slowly and very slowly build the use up.
Basically you have to train the muscles in your pinky finger, so massaging right under the pinky and the base of the pinky itself should increase the bloodflow, also, you should bent it to about 50% of the 'hurt' point and then stop, to that till your muscle 'sours' (When your muscles fermentate with this) and then you stop. give it a rest, and do it again, and again.

Do 2 or 3 of those sets a day and you will prolly feel some progress, but for gods sake, don't stress it.