Thread: physiotherapy
View Single Post
Unread 23 Aug 2007, 15:02   #13
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: physiotherapy

TK it's not in my thumb.. in my pinky finger actually :\

fiery i remember the girl making me cry a couple times when i went in for my knee, and i remember the electrotherapy as well.. i also remember agreeing to let them practice acupuncture

i'm not gonna force my finger to bend, but i meant more trying to bend it naturally as much as i can (not using my other hand to push it into position). though i can't fully straighten it at all without pushing it upright.. and that doesn't hurt at all :\
i thought about getting one of those stress ball squeezie things and play with that for a couple minutes each day.

i'm phoning the doctor's office on monday if i haven't heard anything by then. i'm travelling to europe second week of sept fs.. i hope i won't still have to wear a cast then :\ (though i was assuming i'd have some sort of protective glove or something)