View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2014, 17:37   #26
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Limited jumpgates on alliances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Mr idiot #2. Every other alliances outside those 2 in this said war scenario will be f*cked over by this. It will make it impossible to BC for everyone else as they can't tell who's locked by limit or not. It is a retarded idea, and it is basicly not thought through at all.
I'll presume you are Mr idiot #1 then, unfortunatly a title I will never take from you as long as you have access to a keyboard.

Once again someone failed to actually read the thread post properly.

It quite clearly states this would be a tag on tag thing. If Rock sent 40 fleets at bows they would need to declare war. This wouldn't affect any other alliances attacks at all. The whole idea is basically a warning light to mass incommings.

If the limit was set right then as I said it would only hamper those trying to be sneaky or trolls.

Let's use 50 as an example, a nice round number for you. There you are in your 60 man alliance and you are picking some targets, these targets include say 5 planets of another alliance and you as the BC setup so that around a 3rd of your alliances fleets can hit that alliance.

Now 'most' alliances operate on a 2 att 1 def policy with fleet so 51+ out of now 120 of your alliances attacking force is aiming at one alliance. Supposedly in your eyes this isn't an aggressive act. In the eyes of competent people tho it is an act of war and therefore should need to be declared to show your true intentions. Declaring war in-game remove the limiter and the other 59 or 120 if you are feeling fruity can now attack that alliance.

This is a clean and simple idea which would remove some of the blatant lying in this game about attacking intentions.

Now if declaring war added on xp/capping buffs this thread wouldn't have been so poo pooed by moronic people like you
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote