View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2014, 12:01   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Limited jumpgates on alliances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Limiting incomings helps strong tags and hurts weak tags. Terrible idea.
Well you might not have read what i wrote then? Or we got a diffrent understanding of how the game works now days.
If a bigger tag is gonna attack a smaller tag, it will be limited to send fewer fleets at it than it can today without officialy declaring war.
If someone declares war on you, you are more likely to focus your effort on fighting back at that alliance.
I personaly think PA is getting more and more boring. The PA crew tried to make a game, wich aint suppose to be a even race all the time, more even.
The impact of smaller tags has sky rocked, grudges and trolling can easily ruin the round for certain allies, when you get hit you often get 20% of the univers attacking you, no matter what rank your alliance is at. A few rounds back my gal mate got 6 multiple fleet waves when he was under 300 roids, all willing to crash and burn if defence. The bigger tags should be able to attract good players, and be able to hold roids, and there should be more tempting attacking a bigger tag than a small tag.
Im sure we are moving closer to a round where the top5 tags barely attacking each, and instead going for the smaller tags.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote