Thread: Round 39 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2010, 14:00   #75
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 39 Stats

<Light> i think the top10 will be mainly Xan/ETD Fi/Co
<Light> with 2 Terrans and 1 Zik P
<Light> no cath
<Light> and im logging this!

Was the prediction i made on the night stats became final. I also posted in this thread that Xan's were pretty crap but thought afew people would still go Xan and they'd do well with numbers.

Im actually quiet surprised at Ziks though. After the first week, i'd of definatly changed my prediction to Zik/ETD pwning (and Zik pwning more than ETD's) due to that damm cutlass. Talked with Benneh about it and seems he was right though, ETD's just had to hold there value for as long as possible to pwn.

I dont really think the stats are that imbalanced though, its more a case of the community only went for Fi/Co.. so it made those races with good fi/co (anti fi/co) fleets better.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote