View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2010, 21:03   #21
ReVolt

ReVolt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Planetarion - Put an Axe through it

It's true, there is to many features to this game and cutting some of them out may be of benefit. But i think it would be better to give people a choice to specilise in a specific way.

For example you may not be able to keep launching fleets and attacking all the time, so you could specilise in convert ops which allows you to steal roids and do damage to people. The specilsation would have it's benefits as well as costs. For example if you wanted the more powerfull convert ops you wouldent be able to have the lowest ETA in the game.

There should also be some way to "reset" your choices at a cost be that resources or roids so if you suddenly wanted to start attacking you could change specilisation but each change would cost more and would take so many ticks before u could reset it.

As for the scans for the solo player, why not allow them to buy the scans on a "market place" where scanners can make money to grow this also adds benefits to being a scanner

I've also played Zik this round and i must say i'm more than dissapointed. For every ship i capture i loose one for the same value and my fleet must first take the onslaught from who i'm attacking. This is also asuming they havent selected "Run and Hide" I think this should be changed so more ships survive but because Zik's can steal ships they shouldnt have any pod class ships. In order to cap pods u need to steal someone elses pod type ships.
ReVolt is offline   Reply With Quote