View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 15:06   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I Wanna Go Drinkin with....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
You have absoloutely no ****ing idea what youre saying. Trust me when i say its a rollercoaster from the first pint of wifebeater to the late night attempts to get him to stop abusing the staff at the takeaway.
to be honest, and to my eternal dismay, i didn't really talk to dace a lot the night that he was at mine, however, my RL friend who were there also found him hilariously funny and kept asking me who he was.