View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2015, 10:17   #39
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Yet another set of stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
We've had 2 weeks to comment on shipstats where the DC of the tycoon was 300. changing it to 400+ makes its init matter a whole lot more.
Thats funny because I didn't get to put my stats up into a server or even posted them on the forums until 7/29/15 Which was 4 days ago. So if you had something you wanted to say you should have said it, but don't come in here trying to say that changed your entire outlook on a stats set that you barely had a chance to look over. Had the change happened pre appoco's message of "stats final" You wouldn't be talking here, instead you just want to be a rabble-rouser like you always have been.

As to your other point, Bs is not the dominant fleet that you make it out to be. Init isn't the be-all-end-all. I bet you haven't even opened up a bcalc for any of the stats on these threads because that's the kind of person that you are. Had you the forethought to actually do some research before making that kind of statement you would already know that Bs is stopped by Fr/de/cr with at most 75% of attacker value.

So please next time you want to come into the forums and post something so passive aggressive at least have the decency to back up your allegations with some fact.