View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2008, 17:16   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
What has this got to do with Denial members in general? Why should they be punished for the actions of a few people? Lets keep things in perspective here people, this isnt a ****ing witch hunt.
Well the question is to what extent you and your HC endorsed it. In my view "turning a blind eye" even if you are an HC isn't acceptable for such a level of insitutional cheating. If there is a certain level of endorsement, then in my opinion the whole HC is responsible, not just those actively involved. They are all more than welcome to sign up new accounts and play fairly, of course. Ultimately HC's are responsible to prevent such incidents from happening and if they are even acquiescing to it, I think they should be punished for it.

Removing the denial tag is irrelevant.