View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 20:51   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An Amusing Conclusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Dace's friends are considerably cooler than he is :D

Only because knowing me makes them cool because i'm their friend and i'm a trendy type of dude whereas they are just a bunch of ****s so me hanging around with them demeans me but it makes them better so they are smarter on the making friends front or something i dont know exactly how this works out but in the end it means that i'm still the coolest.