View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 21:23   #82
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 52 predictions!

I will start of by saying nothing I ever say on these forums is lies. It may be inaccurate from your point of view, or I may be mis-informed, but I don't lie.
I will now address your points based on that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Not true. We have warred Ult on several occations, even ef we have had avoidances with them in the same round. Some rounds we've had 3 convos between us and not interacted at all.
True, and ult has asked us to hit CT/ND/FAnG whoever every round, and i've said no to BOTH sides up until someone gangbangs xVx.
It appears to me that when I have approached xvx, they have sided with ult (or refused to hit them, even when they were winning).
If that is not the case so be it, I can only say how I see things.

It is worth noting though, that in pa, if something appears to be like something, then it usually comes true through the effects of rumour (xvx may not be sided with ult, but people think they are so hit xvx too, so xvx join with ult, etc etc).

So even if something is not true, it is how people view it that affects pa.

Quote:
Not true, i have never once posted logs between you and me to any ult hc's. After going over my logs with Zwan, i find that i have NEVER even mentioned your nick.
I can confirm this as possibly being correct by clarifying my meaning, which reading back now I see wasn't clear.
When I said 'you', I meant xvx hc, not you as in a person.

Quote:
Yes. This is personal, so i've only told a few; i started my bachelor last August, the workload became too big(100% job + full time studies and HC'ing) so i stepped down the round before xmas, xVx went quite idle the next round and since noone had time to fulltime HC, we decided to take a break till we faced another reality. My exams are 75% done by tickstart of this round and Rocky was 100% done with his exams, so we decided to restart things.
Your reasons are your own, ty for clarifying them.
However, I think I said that ult didnt play, and xvx missed the round ult didnt play. That is a fact, right?

Quote:
We will always work with people willing to help us fight back when someone gangbangs us. We have never entered a round with a NAP with anyone, it's not our fault that you get paranoid when we wont nap you. Those lies annoys me. WE NEVER JOIN ANOTHER TOP CONTENDERS SIDE WITHOUT BEING FORCED INTO IT.
ok, fair enough

Quote:
Apologies accepted...

Now, go take that walk.

Ps. this applies to the period i've been HC'ing. What happened before that i don't know.
I don't like walking :/
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote