View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 22:33   #450
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
ATRO - i'll parse you my news tomorrow. Or you can news scan me 3 ticks after it re-opens and work it out for yourself. Are we allowed to tell co-ords in here? Theres a 3 in it, a 5 in it and a 6 in it. Won't tell u the whole story unfortunaetly, as I still had prelaunched asc fleets when the server broke

Put it this way ATRO - Shadowcat forced a 5 BS fleet wave to recall by using 1 CT anti BS fleet. The only mass CT defence i got was on one wave. I say mass.... 1 of the CT fleets alone had something like 300k widow and 150k tula in it
Unfortunately i don't have a planet, i'm just a bystander with a renewed interest in the game who is contemplating returning, if you get the time and are able to pm me the details at some point great but please don't feel compelled to, i'm sure you have more important things to do.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote