View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 22:20   #446
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Darkheart, out of curiousness i would be interested in knowing how many fleets were actually sent (not the recall, resend fleets, i mean how many different planets sent) and how many different fleets were sent by CT to keep the losses to the 800odd roids.

I'm not being argumentative, i just imagine there were probably a lot less than 40odd Asc fleets when you take off the recall/resend planets and also imagine a fair few CT fleets were used up. The point of my post being that it wasn't probably such a waste of Asc fleets as you are painting it to be.

Did you send your fleets out? I'm assuming you did as you weren't at home and if so then i guess you weren't going to be losing any value other than roids anyway?
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote