Thread: United Fleets
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2008, 16:44   #27
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: United Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I'm aware mz.... Bit hard not to be when several of their better players have been with us for quite a few ticks now. I don't see the fact that Venox's alliance has already collapsed this round (under his "leadership") as detracting from my point in any way though. If people didn't look up to him in some way they surely would never have played for/with him at all, much less for 3 rounds.
CareBears didnt "collapse", the HC decided it wasnt worth playing anymore and told people they can leave. A collapse would be everyone leaving before we took the decission to stop playing. Facts right please.

Quote:
Leadership is not something you can pick up and put down when it suits you. Either you are an example to follow, like JBG say, or you are a loser, like Venox.
You have never played under my leadership, again, your opinion on the matter means nothing to me. Anyone who has played under me would never doubt my commitment to the alliance, or to my members and my knowledge of PA in general. I lead by example, WHEN I AM LEADING. I'd say 90% of players who have played under me would HAPPILY do so again, if I'm a loser, then as you say, why would these people carry on playing for me for ~3 rounds and be willing to do so again in the future.

Quote:
If he didn't care about his fleet why play at all? (Because he only wants to play if he can win?) Also, if he wants us to lose why donate us even more free value? (Because he did care and is just a liar?)
I did care, then i stopped caring. Whats hard to understand about that. Killing my fleet when I've stopped playing is hardly the achievement you make it out to be and as I've said before, I like ascendancy and they are deserving victors this round, if I was going to donate anyone salvage (fyi i didnt even know who i was attacking, i just launched where my friend asked) then I would chose to donate it to ascendancy.