Thread: United Fleets
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2008, 16:34   #26
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: United Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
You'll still be a ****ing idiot though, doubly so if you can't see why your example affects others. But I doubt you will, you've never displayed anything but appalling ignorance of this game (and of decent behaviour in general) on these forums.
Awww resorting to insults because you were made to look like an idiot, thats sad. Well at least I have the respect of people that have played with/under me and those who's opinions I actually care about. You mean dick to me, and apparently, to most others in this game. If "appaling ignorance of this game" means I managed to HC a #2 and #1 ally in my only 2 attempts, I'll take that thanks.

Your point is invalidated by the fact I'm not "leading" anything, which makes my not caring, irrelevant. When I was HC'ing, i did care, not enough to do ND/CT's job for them however.