Thread: United Fleets
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2008, 16:24   #25
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: United Fleets

I'm aware mz.... Bit hard not to be when several of their better players have been with us for quite a few ticks now. I don't see the fact that Venox's alliance has already collapsed this round (under his "leadership") as detracting from my point in any way though. If people didn't look up to him in some way they surely would never have played for/with him at all, much less for 3 rounds. Leadership is not something you can pick up and put down when it suits you. Either you are an example to follow, like JBG say, or you are a loser, like Venox.

If he didn't care about his fleet why play at all? (Because he only wants to play if he can win?) Also, if he wants us to lose why donate us even more free value? (Because he did care and is just a liar?)
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote