Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2016, 17:59   #278
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
I do remember the round you are speaking of and yes our effectiveness was limited because of the strategy we had. We were fighting with BF I believe and they had a majority Xan/Etd strategy...in fact most of the universe picked that strategy as it was so overpowered. And I think most of our members had stopped playing by tick 500 if I remember rightly?

But despite being handcuffed and inactive, they didn't have the upper hand. It was more of a stalemate.
I remember this round too. It was when you were working with Faceless to coordinate against us, and if I remember correctly we turtled up and stocked until eventually your block turned on each other.

From what I've read on here, looking at Kia and speculations from others on the Black Flag server, it looks like the exact same thing is happening this round. When p3nguins got hit, Faceless grounded a lot which left Ultores with more free fleets to attack back, and vice-versa when Faceless got blocked - I believe p3nguins went on a rampage on Rainbows.

This is one of Ultores' greatest strengths, they can wield a block far better than other alliances.

I could be wrong with certain intel, and if I posted anything incorrectly then please accept my apologies in advance. Most of my intel came from reading these boards and from various ex-BF's spread out in numerous tags.

Last edited by Clouds; 22 Feb 2016 at 18:08.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote