View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2007, 10:59   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favourite advertising campaign of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Except you're not spending your own money. So who gives a shit?
Me.

Well, I don't really care that much, but I'm more objecting to the notion that advertising hasn't "worked" when you're going round repeating the message yourself.
Quote:
A fool and his money are soon parted I hear so presumably the idiot (whoever deffeh helps convince to buy this product) was going to spend it on something else which was utterly useless.
True, but this way said idiots money is being directed towards companies which spend money on marketing which many of us believe is objectively making the world a worse place to live in. Similarly, while it may be funny to hear of someone losing all their money to a 419 scam, each instance means that for a little while longer socially undesirable business models remain profitable.

Of course, all this doesn't stop the fact I used to stay up late at night watching Channel 4 (in the days before internet) hoping to god they'd repeat a wonderbra ad.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote