View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 06:44   #23
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favourite advertising campaign of all time

I like cheese commercials.

Seeing Dace posting reminded me of one from several years ago. In it there was a young girl, I would estimate about 14 years old. She was an extremely attractive young person with a very sad look on her face. The announcer was supposed to be a photographer and kept asking the girl to say cheese for the picture. She kept refusing. Finally at the end of the commercial the announcer is funny enough that she smiles. She had one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen. Her mouth was chock full of braces however.

Since I was a lad in grammer school, I have always found pretty girls with braces particularly attractive. Especially when they smile.

Even now, my heart always goes out to them (in a grandfatherly sort of way, of course).