Thread: r66 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2016, 03:59   #18
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice
Re: r66 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
That doesn't make any sense, how does this not help their coverage? And how exactly does that benefit Ult the most? They already have the most people that ARE willing to wake up.

Read the post?

There's one person here that needs to pull a plug from somewhere and he's not in PATeam...
Patrick I re read the post and still see nothing on bps please elaborate if you know something we don't

In regards to the def change. I don't know if it will make Ult stronger or not but I don't really care a broad change like this shouldn't be debated as to which specific allies will benefit but the broader implications. The allies that do have a dedicated trusted dc will benefit as you will not want to give this access to everyone. Far too easy to exploit or for someone to waste or crash or worse deliberately misdirect fleets. At least that's my initial thought I haven't fully thought it through yet.

What I have heard is between your stats. No Bp changes. And these changes there are a number of players who are debating if they actually want to play and a number of allies that are thinking screw it let's take a round off/relaxed. That for sure is not to the benefit of a game with a heavily diminished player base.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote