View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 20:17   #97
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Tietaja, im not sure, (and not being sarcastic just truthful) but thats why I dont own a multi million pound gaming company such as jagex.

At best guess

- increased bravery (and thus xp) for day raiding.
- Time anomalies or such stuff which allow faster travel time during certain hours (since the majority of the community is euro, preferably between 17:00 GMT and 00:00 GMT)
- prelaunches which do not show
- covert ops and scanning not needing tech trees (basically so any1 can do them at any time)
- population actually being expanded to become a maningful part of the game
- CARGO PODS!
- Redirect missions (if you are attacking / defending within x:x:x gal you can switch targets within x:x:x gal with a 1 tick delay to your tt

Just a few. but they are very self serving. thats what would make the game better for me. Not neccassirly to every1s taste, but when i come home from work I have very little to do in pa. At the weekend I have very little to do in pa. Gal raids on my gal are about as exciting as the game gets. This game currently exists in the world of dreams, when every1 is asleep the game comes to life. When every1 is awake the game goes to rest. Its a retarded and redundant cycle, and if you have any aspirations and personal ambition to excel in life then it is to tiring a game to play consistently.

- note I put in the scanning not needing a tech tree due to this

For the first two weeks of the round my game is non existent whilst I become self sufficient in scanning. Whilst I can (thankfully) afford a decent phone with internet connection, I cant afford to spend half an hour at a time communicating with friends or allies to get scans or calcs whilst I am in work, as I work in an office with my boss two desks away.

Being a self sufficient scanner is essential to my game, so its a shame i lose two weeks out of very short rounds whilst I build a palnet infastructure and become self sufficient.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote