View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2010, 14:26   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
I have to agree with some of the points Light puts forward here.

I think that the game mechanics would suffer more (from a mid-round influx) than the community itself. We'd probably need to get some more staff from the community / Jagex. I can't honestly see a huge problem with new players; at worst there'd be no integration between them and the current player base for a while, but the galaxy dynamic would mean that some percentage of those who stayed would get integrated

Also, if new players came and were good within a round or two, I think the Planetarion players would be happy as it'd be more of a challenge for them. They thrive on competition.
We won't need staff to be honest. To a large extent the game used to be run with less staff than there is now, proving the old rule that bureaucracy expands to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy. There is also not a chance in hell that the current alliances would get flooded out by a horde of new players. It didn't happen when we had tons of new players joining the game and it won't happen now.

New players are definitely a massive plus though. It'll re-expand the lower levels of the game, add depth and complexity and over time add new players to the higher echelons of the game where, to be honest, most people are fairly bored at this stage due to the lack of genuinely novel competition.