View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2015, 06:38   #107
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Amusing that this can be directed at a lot of alliances throughout PA history.
For Someone that's against cheating (I thought you were) I'm surprised your still within a high role/authority position in bf. We first have this "support tag" which clouds denied they were involved with bf (but I presume from what I read they were basically the second tag which were not only cheating but obviously could be classed as cheating under the support planet rule) now this scan script.

We even have members who have left the alliance this round openly tell others that you were cheating.. So can't really keep denying it.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote