View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:00   #104
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I pointed out that to some they might be comparable, while I dont agree with it since gandhi was a ****.
Hey man, it's your party, troll how you want to.

Quote:
the bot says that we have had more incs from xvx and rock than from ND / DLR. And almost as much from them as we had from CT. The bot is incorrect though, and also it was only a few nights they attacked us. Them taking others in omen gals while u take the omens was the most common thing though.
Considering that's happened 3 times I think we're getting a little excited here.

Quote:
since I m guessing u didnt calculate your scanners and inactive ****s with a planet, I m guessing its closer to 210 than 230. 20 out of tag members? I wish :/ Anyway it was 260 to begin with at this thread wasnt it? Now we both agree that was far from the case. We are making progress lad.
I included everyone. I just went through our tag to count up planets that have played with ascendancy from PT 0 and I'm on 64 (and all our scanners are intag, we only had like 4). Make of that what you will. And no, it wasn't 260 at the start of this thread, nobody mentioned 260 until you did just there. 230 I'm fairly confident on. At least 100 from CT, 100 in omen tag, 10 from factory, 10 out of tag (and can we please not deny this wish, we all saw planets kicked from tag and replaced the same tick), 10 in other tags (I remember asking heartless to talk to vgn about certain planets in the vgn tag who were always in omen raids, I'm sure heartless has the log still).

Quote:
VGN werent targettign asc at all at that stage, so I cant see how the overall effect can be similar.
I'm not saying they were, I don't really remember the start that well. But if VGN hc say it then I'm assuming there's some truth in it.