View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2014, 21:19   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: New Military/Gov't Spies CovOp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I do like cov ops when it envolves stealing stuff, and I've played cov ops in the past when there was a tactical advantage.

I've haven't heard anyone coming up with an alternative to scrapping cov ops and coming up with a replacement entertainment outside of attacks.
If they cant come up with some easier solution to cov-opping, scrapping will be the best thing to simplify the game.
Lets face it, after xx-amount of rounds, they havnt come up with one cov-op calculator, or any reasonable explaination of the feature(wich a New player would understand), Whole in Whole cov-op is just around now to hold back the top planets a little bit due to having to invest in Security.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote