Thread: hans
View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:54   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: hans

oh btw 'bout the hockey

i play in the first 'cause i got asked and they got a new trainer, you always had the excuse you didnt want to be in the first squad, just like me, because of the previous trainer. I got into the selection and i like the way the play hockey. Also to play with some of my old teammates was ace.

'bout the girlssquad: I do not have a printer, i live on my own and it is broke, you train the girls on tuesday, so i gave you the document which you blindly printed but not handed out, i should've checked the times on it or remove it but i didn't my bad, i admit. But you were lazy on the part of the keeping, you are way to laid-back on some stuff, on others i agree, but the keeping and the organizing, you have to atleast appear to be organized towards the girls otherwise they will think that we do not have our stuff organized and won't give as much as i want them to give (hoho)

about your team: I talked a lot with the other members of the committee and even the ones in the team itself, while you talked too and said you had it under control i asked if you'd checked but you didn't, i also said that i'd rather look at my gf's match and that you could arrange your own team. I might have put the effort in fixing your team, but i thought you could do that yourself too. I hope it is fixed now by the way, but I doubt it.

and about my gf:
i know you have different opinions about girls and 'getting them' and i respect you for that and i wholeheartedly agree with you on a lot of stuff. I know you are not attracted to her and I do not judge you on that. But this is the first time that you i hear you get annoyed, yes she is a big part of my life, but she aint everything.
about the first drinks etc: i've told her too that not only you, but also i am not paying everything for her, a concept she doesnt always quite get but when she gets confronted with it pretty hard (asks if i want something to drink in a pub, then orders it and then expects me to pay she kinda gets the point)

in general: sometimes you are too laid back but i still love you

and if you really get kicked out of the house in februari i'll try to get you into my house/apartement (if you chose to take up that option)

hug?