Thread: R64 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2015, 16:28   #33
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R64 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
You're on to something here. When an ult member DC's his gal, naturally he'll get none-ult fleets moving aswell. Everyone benefits(except the attackers). Spread some love, and get some love in return.

Example; if agar3s dc's all of 7:4 all round, none-ult's in 7:4 is more inclined to send def to agar3s and other ults ingal..
Except that it implies that those of us not in ult are all morons who just sit there gormlessly and cry when no ingal def is forthcoming to fix our woes!
Which is of course not true. P3nguins all dc themselves and know pretty much that p3n wont cover every wave which really should mean they are all even more interested in gal def than someone from Ult who knows he can rely on his alliance for cover (a reason why some of us actually rely on gal more than ally).
I dont see that an ult dcing all the incs on the ult ppl ingal should make the non ults more likley to send def. The only bit about this I understand is that ppl will send when a, asked and b, there is a nice bcalc. But I rather doubt you are seriously implying that the ppl in other alliances dont know how to use a battlecalc!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote