View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 04:57   #227
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: XP is broken. fix it

This round was the "perfect storm" for XP play. I do not feel like the game is "broken", but certainly some stuff should be looked at--before it gets pummeled with the nerf-bat.

It has been my long-standing and vocal opinion for many years that there should be more than one way to play PA. Anyone as old as I am will remember a time when scan planets were the bane of PA and should be killed with fire. I played as a scanner many of those early rounds.

I'd like to take a nice approach here, since I've been shit-posting and trolling lately. Point your browser to the Strategy Forum and contribute something for the stats r60. Winter round gives everyone more time to put something together and critique it. The clock is ticking, though.

I'll create some sort of terrible thread over the next few days regarding quite a few issues, but for now back on topic: re-read the first sentence I wrote before going on an XP witch hunt.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote