View Single Post
Unread 4 Feb 2016, 16:53   #85
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larppa View Post
Dunno where the **** you are getting this but like i told you back then i will now repeat, there were no large scale cheating in Rogues and you dont have anything to back your claims.

Yes, we did have scanner using the mirc follow-links option laced with userscript call-back but then again everyone does that so it hardly qualifies as "large scale cheating".

Yes, we did have cardi playing in tag but then again im not responsible for whatever he did or didnt do.

Maybe for once actually deliver something instead of just crying "Wolf!" here in the forums, no one takes u seriously after all the idiotism.

Loophole was caught FCing me with a large numbers of bots, asking one of your HCs why this happend to be the case he said that carDi was behind the bots rogues used to try FC me.
I asked a number of rogues people for the information and was told to f#ck off, but one of you did share the information.
If you arnt responsible for kicking out and removing cheaters, then who is? Aint this what this whole discussion is about?

Nobody said you personal was controlling these bots, but as long as you keep shielding these people you are helping them.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote